Huawei Watch GT3 app stuck on loading screen

Hello. I have Huawei watch GT3 and won’t connect to the app on the phone. I followed all the steps in the instructions, i.e. turned on the Huawei watch options in the application on the phone and downloaded the applications to the watch. There is a constant notification on the phone, but when I turn on the applications on the watch, it shows all the time loading…

How can this be fixed?

1 Like

Hi @Andrew_McMachnik, thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience.

Could you let me know whether the notification on your phone shows connected or disconnected when you have the app open on your watch?

Could you please share the crash identifier of the phone app? See Crash identifier.

The notification on the phone shows disconnected.

Crash identifier
13c87a54-5aed-4f6d-8fbb-39005bf546e3

Can it be fixed? Do you have to wait for the app update?

Thanks for the information. I could not find any errors/crashes with your crash identifier, so will have to do some more debugging. Could you please provide feedback to the following questions?

• What type of bridge(s) do you have connected to your phone?
  • What are the model ID and Android version of your phone?

I’m not using the bridge. It connects to the bulb via bluetooth. And everything works on the phone. It doesn’t only work on the Huawei watch GT 3.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra, android 12.
Huawei watch GT 3. HarmonyOS 2.1.0.221

1 Like

The aication worked. I uninstalled the applications on the phone and watch. I reinstalled and reconfigured the applications. Now the apps connect and run.

Thank you for your help and the topic is closed.

That is great to hear! If you run into any issues again please let me know.

Hi Thomas,
I still have this problem. right now, 19:40 with identifier d5dd5ab6-f132-472a-97bd-e912d56464ad.

Watch is connected, Notification Bar displays connected. Tried to reinstall watch and phone app. but in 9 out of 10 cases the watch stucks on ‘loading’.

thanks for help.
Marcus

1 Like

I have the same issue. Only black screen on watch (gt3). Any solution?

1 Like

Thanks @troopa123 and @Mpxxl for letting me know. Could you please provide feedback to the following questions?

• What type of bridge(s) do you have connected to your phone?
  • What are the model ID and Android version of your phone?

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your reply.

I’m using
bridge version BSB002
Software version 1.49.1949203030
with a Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Android 11 MIUI Version 12.5.10
Huawei GT3 with latest firmware
For Hue Essentials energy mode is disabled, autostart enabled.

Thanks.
Marcus

1 Like

bridge version BSB002
Software version 1.49.1949203030
Huawei mate 20 pro
Android 10 Emui 11.0.0
Huawei GT3 with latest firmware

1 Like

After update still not working.

1 Like

Thanks all for the feedback, I am currently looking into it.

@Mpxxl can you please confirm whether you have the Huawei Watch option enabled in Hue Essential settings on your phone? Please find the instructions here: Where can I download Hue Essentials for Huawei watches?

The watch app should have shown these instructions, but due to a bug that doesn’t happen currently.

Ok. Now is working. Thanks.
At first I had app from Google Play. Now I installed once again from App Gallery.

1 Like

@Mpxxl great to hear. In a future update I will add support for the Google Play version, too. But for now you have to use the version from Huawei AppGallery.

Note that you can install both versions at the same time on your phone, but they will both be called “Hue Essentials”, so it could be a bit confusing.

I am still looking into the loading issue that @troopa123 is experiencing.

Yes, I have both version. (For GP version I bought support for Wear OS)

thank you
i have the app from the huawei store and also set up the clock in hue essentials
Most of the time the clock only shows “Loading” - on my xiaomi mi 10t pro i disabled the energy saving functions