You can download Hue Essentials from AppGallery on your watch. See for more information: [HUAWEI Watch 3] How to download your applications - HUAWEI Community
- Download Hue Essentials on your watch. Open the (Huawei) Health app on your phone, go to the Devices tab, select your watch, and tap AppGallery. Search for Hue Essentials.
- Download Hue Essentials on your connected phone from the Huawei AppGallery. Support for other stores like Google Play and Amazon Appstore will be added in the future.
- Open Hue Essentials on your phone, open the left menu, go to Settings, and enable the setting Huawei Watch.
- Now open Hue Essentials on your watch and your devices should appear.
In case your watch cannot connect with your lights, please check the following:
- Check if you followed the instructions above correctly.
- Check if your watch is connected to your phone.
- Check if Hue Essentials on your phone is able to connect to your lights.
See the following: Where can I download Hue Essentials for Wear OS?