Huawei Watch GT3 app stuck on loading screen

If you are still experiencing issues, please try the latest version available on the Huawei App Gallery for the phone and watch. That update contains a lot of fixes for the connection issues.

Hi. I have an huawei watch gt 3 and a samsung galaxy note 8. I cant connect my watch with hue essentials. I already tried to reinstall both apps, but it does not work. Is there anything i could do?

@Purple_Haze_92 did you install Hue Essentials on your phone from Huawei AppGallery instead of the Play Store? See: Where can I download Hue Essentials for Huawei watches?

Yes, but i need the app on my phone and my Smartwatch. Or am i wrong with that?

Or did u mean i should download the app for my phone via health?

Yes, that is correct, you need the app on both your phone and your watch.

However, Hue Essentials on your phone must be installed from Huawei AppGallery instead of Google Play. Support for the Google Play version may be added in the future.

Did you also open Hue Essentials on your phone, open the left menu, go to Settings, and enable the setting Huawei Watch? This is very important.

What do you see on your watch?

Thx. That solved my problem. Didnt know that i have to install it from the appgalery. That was a little bit confusing to me. But now it works.

Thank you

Thanks for letting me know you got it working. I will try and improve this in the future, but for now you will have to download it from AppGallery.

I have the above mentioned problem. But still with all solutions I was until now not able to get my Watch GT3 connected to the Hue Essentials.
Identifier: 7cb2096d-d8e1-47e8-a93e-9f114de43347
I hope some body can help me.
Phone: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
Android: 12 SKQ.211006.001
MIUI: Global 13.0.5.0
Hue Bridge: BSB002 - 1957200040

In Huawei AppGallery disappeared folrom watch Hue Essentials. Bought bulb to try, because see that app in AppGallery, after bought now watching and don’t have that app anymore…