Sunset schedule doesn’t work

Hello Guys! I just bought the hue lights E27 RGB from philips and i also bought the premium verion of the app Hue Essentials in order to be able to set a schedule. I have set the schedule to switch on the lights when sunset only if the lights are off with a fade effect of 10 minutes. But it doesn’ t work, i don’t know why, i have waited also 3-4 hours because i tought that it is a location problem and the app thinks that sunset is a little bit later and still doesn’t switched on. Do you guys have experienced something similar, have any sugestions to solve this? Thank you! Best regards!

We are not aware of any issues with the sunset schedules. Does Hue Essentials show that all lights are off in the room? Could you try changing “only if the lights are off” to “always” and see if that works? Are you using a Philips Hue bridge?

It does work. Just with the Hue app.
But… I want to switch my lights on 1 hour before sunset, why isn’t there an option to add or subtract a number of minutes to the switch on time?

And by the way, why is fading not possible in timers? This was possible in the old Hue app, which was at least a 1000 times more flexible.

Oh, I’m sorry, this is of course a different app…

Caroline

Assuming this is fixed with the latest version as the schedules were rewritten completely in Hue Essentials. If this is not the case, please let me know.

See the following for updates on your feature request: Offset sunset/sunrise time individually for each trigger action