Four conditions for wall switch

Hi, I would need a different behavior for the wall switch at night and day. Basically I would like it to turn on/off a different group of lights during the day and night. I can add the condition for the time. But then I need another condition for check if the light are on/off to know what action to set. Example:
Between 6am-10pm:
If the lights in group 1 are on then turn them off,
If they are off, turn them off.
Between 10pm and 6am:
If the lights in group 2 are on then turn them off,
If they are off, turn them off.

Is it possible to achieve this with the curent features?
Thank you

It is not possible to combine 2 conditions, timer and group state in your case, but I don’t think you need the group state check. Here is my suggestion: Set 2 different time zones for your switches, in the first time slot set the off button to turn off group 1, in the second time slot set the off button to turn off group 2. You don’t need to check if lights are on or off, if they are already off and you press the off button it won’t do anything if they are on they will turn off. If you have a specific reason to check if lights are on or off please mention it and ill try to find a workaround if possible.

You can now use multiple conditions for the automations in Hue Essentials.

In addition, there is now a simple toggle action, so you no longer need to use group on state conditions for just a simple toggle.

For more details on the automations see: Automation in Hue Essentials

Let me know what you think about it.