No matter what am doing I can’t connect to my home network at all. The IP is the same and the network connection to both my phone and hub is the same.
- Tried reserving ip for the bridge
- Using routers Guest wifi
- Reset bridge to factory settings
- Disconnecting bridge multiple times for longer than 1h
- Reset router to factory settings
- Uninstall hue bridge app and clear cache data
- Using 3rd party apps like hue essentials and trying to connect with ip.
- Restarted my phone (Samsung note 10+) where the app is installed
I have a Ubiquiti Unifi Network if that have something to say. All the lights are always solid blue on the bridge. I have no idea what to do next.
When I managed to connect the hub to the network it was connected for a maximum of 20 sec before it was a endless loop of disconnect to home network. I restarted the phone and connected to the network and managed to connect the bridge to Away from home, but now I can’t do anything locally, basically the same as before I connected it to the Away from home function. Since the bridge was always disconnected. Please help me, I am about to throw the hue bridge in the floor and get something that works if I don’t get help!