Will the Hue Essentials App work with the Zigbee Hub built into my three TP-Link Deco M9+ mesh wifi bridges?

I have some questions:

Will the Hue Essentials App work with the Zigbee Hub built into my three TP-Link Deco M9+ mesh wifi bridges? I want to control 150+ GLEDOPTO RGB+CCT lamps and Kasa Wifi Switches and Dimmers. Or will I need Hue Hubs?

Can I run the Hue Essentials App on 5 or more iPads simultaneously to control all of the above? I would like iPads in the following rooms to always be connected as wall station controllers able to run the whole house, Living Room, Kitchen, Den, Master Bedroom and Front Door.

Thanks,

Dave Horn

···

On Sep 20, 2020, at 5:27 PM, discobot via Hue Essentials Community <noreply@community.hueessentials.com> wrote:

| discobot
September 20 |

• | - |

Hey @davehorn, just checking in because I haven’t heard from you in a while.

• To continue, reply to me any time.

• If you’d like to skip this step, say skip.

• To start over, say start tutorial.

If you’d rather not, that’s OK too. I’m a robot. You won’t hurt my feelings. :sob:

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to discobot, davehorn.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

This hub is not compatible at the moment. It is on the wish list for future development. Connecting your 150+ Gledopto lights to Hue bridges should work fine.

Hue Essentials can be used on multiple devices without any issues. If you would like to share purchases, make sure you are using the same Google/Apple account.

Let me know if you have any questions.