Schedules deleted without any interaction

Hi,
I’ve some schedules to switch on/off lights.
One off schedules gets deleted again and again. It’s a simple one to just switch off lights in a specific room at a given time ± random minutes.

Any idea?

Hi, did you select the repeat option? If you did not select the repeat option, the schedule will be automatically deleted once it activates. If you select the repeat option, it will not be deleted automatically.

If this does not resolve the issue, please share a screenshot of your schedule configuration.

Regards,
Thomas

1 Like

Have the same issue. For a particular group/light I have 2 schedules, one to switch it on at sunset and one to turn it off at 23:15. I have the same settings for several lights, but I only have an issue with this particular light the switch off schedule is disappearing over and over again. I include a screenshot. For others the switch off schedule is automatically disabled also not sure why.

1 Like

My problem no longer exist. Seems to work again after one of the latest updates.

1 Like

Could you try deleting the schedule and creating it again and see if the problem still exists? For the other schedules that are automatically disabled, it could be that the repeat option is not switched on. Let me know if you have any questions.

Assuming this is fixed with the latest version as the schedules were rewritten completely in Hue Essentials. If this is not the case, please let me know.