Randomize Schedule and Phoscon bridge

Is the “randomize” feature for schedules supposed to work with a Phoscon bridge already? for me it does occur exactly on the set time and never randomized (Phoscon, turning off a zigbee smart plug by activating an “off” scene.

The switch is correctly turning off, but exactly at e.g. 11pm every day instead of +/- 20 mins.

1 Like

Hello, I was able to reproduce your issue. It looks like randomise is not working properly (on the current version) of deCONZ. Thanks for reporting, I will look into this further.

1 Like

Unfortunately the deCONZ gateway does not support randomised schedules. I created a feature request on GitHub: Schedule time cannot be randomized · Issue #3062 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Looks like it will be fixed in the next deCONZ beta. See the GitHub issue above for details.

The issue should be fixed in the latest deCONZ v.2.05.80 release. See: Schedule time cannot be randomized · Issue #3062 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Could you let me know if all is fine for you now?

1 Like

Thanks, will do asap - but 2 weeks off before (and I don’t want to mess up my lights before of that with a deconz update :wink: )

1 Like

Thanks, @Thomas - works perfectly. Sorry for the delay, the latest Phoscon update wiped all my devices, rules and settings :wink:

1 Like