Problems with ikea switches etc on philips hue

Just finishing up after 6 hours of trying to use the app, philips hue bridge and ikea bulbs, led driver, switches and motion sensor, and after using lot of time gething nothing to work, got back to start up the ikea gateway agin and the crapy ikea app :frowning:
Just wondring if anyone gets the switch, bulbs, drivers and motion sensor from ikea to work?
All other bridges, lights etc was disconnected when i tried to connect ikea’s system to the philips hue bridge. And all devices are up to date.

Tried with ikea motion sensor with led driver, when that failed i tried with a bulb. Evrything locks great in the app, lights get added etc, but motion sensor stops working as son as the light get discoverd in the hub/app

Then i tried smart switch gen 1 and gen 2 from ikea. Again evrything is smooth as long as i use one switch on eatch bulb, tried to use the guide to add more, then the switch proberly gets disconnect from the hub and first bulb is stil working only with the app and the secound bulb is not to find in the the app but can be used bye the switch.

Not shure what im doing wrong, everything is added after the guides on the site and the youtube videos.

Having the same issue bro…came here for results. I got IKEA dimmer kit I can eithe connect the light to hue or switch to light. After finding the light on hue il connect the switch to hue via essential then pair it with IKEA light. My light disconnects from hue. Been trying for 2 days and hue device counts going up.

Frankly I gave up on the tradfri remote, because they can be used to kick led drivers from the bridge.

didnt get this touchlink stuff to work. my drivers are about 2.5 years old, maybe theyre in need of an firmware update but dont want to buy an ikea bridge for just that. i took out the batteries from the tradfri remotes and got those philips smart knobs instead. Sorry, doesnt help. I know.

does anybody need two tradfri remotes? you can use them to wreak havoc on other peoples hue-tradfri setups, when the pandemic is over.

I’ve tried adding several different IKEA remotes and I’m having the same issues - remote connects to light, but then won’t connect to app when searching through Hue Essentials - instead it just kicks the light off the Hue app.

Feel that paying for the upgrade of the app was absolutely pointless and a waste of money - just doesn’t work.