Phillips Hue Gradient light strip+ Shield Pro

Hello :wave:t2:

I was thinking to buy the Phillips Gradient light strip with the Sync box hdmi then i did discover this app.

I own a Nvidia Shield Pro and mostly use for watch movie in 4k HDR 10 and Dolby Vision on iptv app

My question is do the Phillips Hue Gradient light strip work well with the app and it is compatible ? I saw some good results with hue play bar but nothing with the gradient.

And can i use 2 gradient on a different tv and room with only one hue bridge ?

J’ai acheté et installé Philips Lightstrip Hue Play Gradient derrière ma tv, l’application HUE ESSENTIALS sur mon nvidia shield pro, celui-ci a été facilement reconnu, je l’ai ajouté et configuré dans l’application très simplement et ça fonctionne parfaitement. Je regarde des films et des séries TV en 4K et HDR et c’est OK. :+1:

I been try finally with a hue gradient lightstrip, it’s work but the brightness of the colours are very weak with hue essentials when next with the Hdmi Sync Box the colours are very bright.

I have put the brightness and the intensity on maximum in the application but still, nothing change.

Cette partie concernant la luminosité est en cours de développement dans HUE ESSENTIALS, c’est peut-être la raison de ce manque de luminosité ???

Je ne sais pas, peut être. En tout cas j’ai une Sync Box HDMI pour comparer avec et sans.

Sans la Sync Box HDMI et avec Hue Essentials, le bandeau est pratiquement 3 Ă  4 fois moins lumineux, les transitions de couleurs sont moins fluides aussi.

Je prendrai des photos pour montrer la différence mais à l’heure actuelle mieux vaut avoir la box Philips.