Motion Sensor Lux Intensity scenarios

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a solution which includes the use of two conditions within a Motion Sensor.

Situation
I have a group of 5 Philips Hue Smart Spots and 1 (indoor) Hue Motion sensor.
These spots are used in a room with a window.

What I want to achieve:

• When movement is detected
    • Check the Lux Intensity
      • If Intensity = 1.000 lux or higher: Lights off
      • If Intensity = between 400–1.000 lux: All lights on with a 70% brightness
      • If Intensity = between 200–400 lux: All lights on with a 50% brightness
      • If Intensity = between 40–200 lux: All lights on with a 50% brightness
      • If Intensity = between 5-40 lux: All lights on with a 20% brightness
      • If Intensity = 5 lux or lower: All lights on with a 1% brightness
  • When no movement is detected:
    • All lights off after 2 minutes.

Is it possible to make this configuration with the Hue Essentials app?

Hi, no answer to this? Have you found a solution?

This is exactly the scheme I’m trying to achieve: adjust light brightness (of, say, a given scene, on selected lights) based on lux detected by the motion sensor, but gradually, throughout the day, so for example if the sky gets cloudy, then very cloudy it will adjust gradually, then same thing if less cloudy, then sunny again, it will dimm gradually to off, etc.

Can HE do this? Does it take HA?

When I first got the motion sensor, I tried to do this and was amazed that it doesn’t seem to be something so many people are after; I thought it was an obvious use case, that could even be out of the box with the sensor but no it seems; no answer here, very few search results on “lux” alone…
Then of course, everyone thinks their missing feature is the one obvious that all will benefit from lol ; )

(Premium subscriber here)

Hi,

No, I did’t find a solution for this. At the moment I use only dark/not dark configuration, which only allows to configure two scenarios