Kelvin Setting for Sync Mode on Lifx Zstrips

I recently installed some Lifx Zstrips to the back of my TV and have purchased premium on my laptop which is connected to the TV and I’m currently running it with the Sync feature and is working great, one issue I have is that the synced colours seem to be off, particularly the white as they appear yellow on the Lifx Strips. Through trial and error I managed to find that if I go to the devices tab in Hue Essentials I can change the Kelvin of the Lifx Strips. By default it is about 2700k which appears yellow, when I change this to the max I think 9000k the whites become perfectly white. The issue is that when I go back to sync and click start sync, it default back to the 2700k yellow looking setting. I had a play around with the Brightness and Intensity settings but still don’t fix this issue, when I change the intensity it doesn’t even seem like it changes anything. My question is that is there a way to keep the kelvin for the strips when using it in sync mode or is this a bug. Thanks let me know!!