HUE in combination with IKEA TRÅDFRI

Hi there,
I have recently bought a home and when moving in, I saw that the living room has 7 GU10’s in the ceiling, and decided to buy them from IKEA to see how it would be.

Aside of not being able to change the temperature of the light, dimming works and generally it just does fine.

Aside of the GU10’s I have a couple E27 fittings with different bulbs. Everything works with these.

However the GU10’s, all 7 of them, just stop responding to the commands after a period of time…when I come home from work, they stop working. When I get out of bed in the morning they stop working…

I have to then, manually go to settings → lights and then individually press all the 7 GU10’s piece by piece to make them work again.
I do not need to reconnect them, it seems like I need to make HUE Application remember that they exist and how to control them…

Why does this happen, has anyone encountered this problem and more importantly, does anyone know how to fix it?
It’s just so strange because all other lights (from both HUE and IKEA) work splendidly!

Thanks for the help!

• Juacquesch