How turn on spot one by one

So I have already, when I start up the app, different 'zones ’ I suppose like living room, kitchen and so on. When I tap on those I see the spotlights configured in that zone. I have the menu where I see the three spotlights configured in the zone and then the tab Scenes next to it, effects an timer. However… I try searching but I can’t figure out… when i go to effects and I can add scene… but scene is all lights. The only thing I would love to see is that if I turn on Living room my spotlights turn on one by one with mini delay between.
I tried adding first other scene but again that is all lights…
Would it not be making more sens when you go to effects and you click to add effect, you choose new frame instead of only color, pallet and scene you can also choose LIGHT (from the zonet) as you can then set delay right on the light.
Or am I missing something that makes it as easy on a other way??

So in short… how can I make a group of lights (already configured) turn on 1 by 1…

Many thnx for help on this… I’m just not seeing it…

This is possible with the effect creator. What you need to do first is create a scene for every frame. Every scene should have another light switched on (with a brightness/colour). Then open the effect creator. Switch on the options “I want to set brightness per frame” and “Toggle light states in frames”. Then add all of those scenes to this effect with a delay of one second between them.

See for more information: Turn lights on one by one and How to use the Effect Creator?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for your answer…

I’ve been fooling around and i’m almost there.

However I have one weird effect… the brightness changes randomly…
Sometimes it wroks as it should… one by one… all brightness…

Sometimes there is one light that starts will light brightness…

I tried putting an additional condition but ehn he doesn’t do the effecT… he first put full brightness on and turns on all the lights and then afterwards he changes to the animation…

A bug maybe?

------ Origineel bericht ------