Error while creating Scene (Ikea Tradfri)

Hello,
I’m very new to Hue Essentials, liking it so far.
I created something with Tasker (Light goes on in Livingroom when connecting to WiFi - works so far). But it returns to the last light setting in the living room. If i want to set Tasker to Scene with set light settings, i have to create this scene in hue essentials first.
But: If i want to create a new scene for the livingroom, an error appears (screenshot). What is the deal here?
Thanks for any help!

Hello, I see you are using a German version of HUE Essentials, so let me answer in German first.

DAs Problem ist auf eine Ändrung Seitens IKEA zurückzuführen.
Vor ein paar Tagen hat IKEA sowohl die Firmware als auch die eigene App “umgekrempelt”. ( Firmware 1.12.0, App 1.12.31). Die Szenen, die vorher bei IKEA “Stimmungen” genannt wurden, gibt es nicht mehr und sei werden in der IKEA-Bridge nicht mehr unterstützt. Insofern sind diese Einstellungen gerade auch Funktionslos in HUE Essentials. Es wird bereits an einer Lösung des Problems gearbeitet.
Wenn Du das System schon länger benutzen würdest, wäre Dir der Unterschied eventuell aufgefallen, denn in der originalen IKEA App gab es nach dem Update eine entsprechende Ankündigung dazu.
Ich hatte in Bezug auf dieses neue Problem Kontakt mit den Machern von HUE Essentials und ich kann hier mitteilen, dass bereits fieberhaft an einer Lösung gearbeitet wird, um die Kompatibilität wieder herzustellen. Die neuen “Szenen” bei IKEA haben den Vorteil, dass sie nicht mehr auf nur eine Gruppe und nicht mehr auf 10 Elemente beschränkt sind.
Ich weiß nicht, wie lange es dauern wird, bis HUE Essentials an die neue IKEA Firmware angepasst worden ist.
Robert von HUE Essentials hat mir gerade mitgeteilt, dass es nicht mehr lange dauert.

The Prblem is due to a change of both IKEA firmware and Software.
A few days ago IKEA “turned upside down” both the firmware and its own app. (Firmware 1.12.0, App 1.12.31) The scenes that were previously called “moods” at IKEA no longer exist and are no longer supported in the IKEA bridge. So these settings are currently also functionless in HUE Essentials. We are already working on a solution of the problem.
If you’ve been using the system for a while, you might have noticed the difference, because the original IKEA app had an announcement after the update.
I have been in contact with the makers of HUE Essentials regarding this new problem and I can tell you that they are already working feverishly on a solution to restore compatibility. The new “scenes” at IKEA have the advantage that they are no longer limited to only one group and no longer to 10 elements.
I don’t know how long it will take to adapt HUE Essentials to the new IKEA firmware.
Robert of HUE Essentials just confirmed that is won’t last very long any more to fix it.

1 Like

Wow, allerbesten Dank für die ausführliche Info!

Mittlerweile ist das Update auch da und die Scenen funktionieren wunderbar bzw. werden alle von der Ikea App übernommen!

:+1:

Gut, das zu lesen.
Thomas Vos von HUE Essentials programmiert sich gerade die Finger wund, nicht nur für die Veränderungen bei IKEA (das ist noch nicht völlig fertig), sondern auch um den Lidl Strip für den Weihnachtsbaum in HUE Essentials hinein zu kriegen. Dazu an anderer Stelle mehr. Ich teste gerade eine Beta-Version. Viel Freude mit der Smarten Beleuchtung! ( klarer Fall von Männerspielzeug )

Good to read.
Thomas Vos from HUE Essentials is currently programming his fingers to the bone, not only for the changes at IKEA (that’s not completely finished yet), but also to get the Lidl Strip for the Christmas tree into HUE Essentials. More on that elsewhere. I’m testing a beta version right now. Have fun with the smart lighting! ( clear case of men’s toys )