Effects cannot be saved on the deCONZ bridge

Same here (Bridge Not supported - using DeConzlConbee2)

1 Like

@developers @robert @thomas
What Kind of Bridges are currently supported?
When will DeConz be ready?

1 Like

Hue Essentials supports (on iOS and Android):

1. Philips Hue
  2. IKEA TRĂ…DFRI (Android only)
  3. Phoscon ConBee, RaspBee, Gateway (running deCONZ)
  4. diyHue

Features and supported connected hardware are being added constantly. We are in regular development conference calls with deCONZ and have a good relation with Signify (Philips Hue development).

If you have any issues, let us know.

2 Likes

Is there any chance to use effects with a phoscon/raspbee bridge at some point in time? Hue essentials says “Bridge - unsupported” when I try to create a new effect.

1 Like

Effects for deCONZ can only be saved on the phone at the moment. I would love to add support for saving them on the deCONZ bridge, but unfortunately there are some limitations with deCONZ scenes. See the following issue: Cannot set hue/sat/ct values when modifying a scene · Issue #1152 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Hello !
First Thanks four your cool app !
Is there a way now to save hue scenes with phoscon (conbee 2) whithout Hue bridge ?
I’d like to use hue scenes with jeedom…

Thank you !
Adrien

Hello Thomas,
What do you think about it ?

https://www.jeroendruwe.be/diy-hue-scenes-in-home-assistant-using-the-deconz-integration/

I’ll love to add scenes like changinc colors, sunrise/sunset with deconz/phoscon without hue bridge, and use this in jeedom scenarios

If its not possible, can i do this with hue bridge ?

Have a nice day,

Any news about this topic. Any other bridge which can save effects and also has the ability to use 3rd party components. My hue bridge does not work with all components so I bought a deconz conbee II

Mike