Delete of bridges

In the last week i have seen it 3 times that one of my 3 bridges has been deleted. It is not the same bridge. I have 2 hue bridge and a traadfri bridge. Here in the morning It happens again. I start hue essentials and No bridges were connected. I close down hue essentials and start it again. Now only one of my bridges were available. It is very annoying to add them again because they are placed 3 different places. My original hue app still have the configuration so in that way I can control my light. Is there a way of backing up my bridges or another way to restore the bridges if this happens again?

Best regards
BentC

Hi BentC, thanks for the bug report. I looked into your issue and fixed it in version 1.9.9 (Android). Could you try this version and let me know if all is fine now?

If your bridges are not added at the moment, you will need to add them all again (only once). There is no need to backup the list of bridges as they should never disappear in Hue Essentials.

Regards,
Thomas

Hi Thomas. Thanks for your quick fix of the problem. I have now testede your fix for a week now without any problem. The only thing is the splash screen showing connecting to the bridges. They now come very often and are a bit annoying. Is it possible to move this to the top or bottom bar? With 3 bridges it takes several seconds just for waiting before it is possible to adjust the light settings. The light settings on remote devices takes more than 10 sec. to connect.
Best regards
BentC

Release 1.10.0 on Android has further improvements for lost bridges.

We will add your other wish to our list for future development.