Compatible gradient strip for Philips controller

I have a Philips hue gradient controller over ( bought it from a guy who cut the wrong end of the strip) so I am wondering if someone knows if it is possible to buy a light strip that is compatible with the controller that is not the original led strip?

Or do you know if there is the possibility to have a male to male connector that can be used ?