Hue Essentials on Amazon Cube

Bonjour je souhaite acheter une amazone cube je voudrais savoir si c’est possible d’installer l’application hue essentiel et si la synchronisation loisir fonctionne dessus car j’ai aussi une nevidia shiled et ça fonctionne très bien merci Hello, I would like to buy an amazon cube I would like to know if it is possible to install the essential tint application and if the leisure synchronization works on it because I also have a nevidia shiled and it works very well thank you

Hue Essentials is compatible with Amazon devices. However, the Sync feature does not work on the Amazon Cube, even with apps like YouTube. We are still looking into this and have no solution at the moment unfortunately. It seems like Amazon is blocking apps to see the content of videos like YouTube, we are not sure why.

See for more information: Sync (Entertainment) on your phone or Android TV

Bonjour le problème se trouve sur l’accélération matériel mediacodec surface si il est désactivé ça fonctionne sur MRMC et kodi sur tivimate il faut aller sur lecteur et mettre logiciel sur plex emby ça fonctionne pas