Set minimum brightness in Dance Sensation

Am I missing how to adjust in Dance Sensation minimum brightness? If no sound is being detected I’d like my lights to be completely off then increase in brightness with the sound level. IE no sound = no light, very loud = very bright. Right now there seems to be a minimum brightness of about 40-50%. Also in my entertainment area I have 6 bulbs, I’d like them all to do more or less the same colors, etc but it seems they each do their own thing occasionally.

Nvidia Shield Pro
Hue Essentials Premium
Hue Bridge (newer one)
6 LTC016 Bulbs
Soon to have several Play bars.

Thanks!

1 Like

In lieu of the adjustability of color, brightness and audio level above is there a way to trigger frame changes in self created Effects other than by time? For instance presumably the Dance is using the same multiple frames = effects by stepping through them with audio level being the trigger. Is that possible with self created Effects?

Hello,

First of all thank you very much for the app, I’m very happy with it. I’m using the Android app with Bluetooth Philips Hue.

I was wondering if it’s possible to stop Dance Sensation from adjusting the bulb brightness? At the moment it adjusts the brightness up and down, but I would like it to be full brightness all the time. Even if I could reduce the range of the brightness adjustment e.g. to 5-10% that would be fine.

I think this is related to the existing Set minimum brightness in Dance Sensation topic.

Thank you.

1 Like

An option to set a minimum brightness for Dance Sensation is now on the wish list for future development.

2 Likes