Trigger IFTTT action with a hue essentials action

Hi,

I would like to suggest an improvement that would permit a lot of new uses cases with the app.
In the available actions (for example for a hue sensor) I would realy like to be able to trigger an IFTTT action when a movement is detected. (it is possible to do it with amazon alexa for information)
Do you think it is doable ?

thanks to thomas for the fantastic work he’s doing on the app… with the new automations in h.e. if it were also possible to add the possibility of activating the movement of a sensor, I believe this action could be able to act as a trigger to give the possibility of being integrated into alexa and ifttt to obtain notifications, emails, sms, etc. for example when someone turns on or off a light, group, etc. it would be very useful… in fact already to date via alexa ifttt it is possible to receive notifications by mail, sms, etc. when the sensor detects movement…

I have only now discovered that with the smartthings and ifttt apps it is also possible to integrate notification management + sms + mail etc. when individual lights are, for example, switched on or off